Sunday, October 11, 2009

Covered Bridge Festival




What a great day!!! I got to hang with my home girls all day. They are truly awesome ladies. We have so much fun together!!! We could be stranded on a desert island together for 10 years and still be having fun. Cheryl would be making baskets out of palm leaves, Becky would making peanut M&Ms out of cocao and nuts, Amy would be looking for the booth that sold the fried Snickers (she loved that yesterday!)
I didn't know there would be a lactation station at the covered bridge festival!!! I used Cheryls van as my lactation station. That is cool that they had them there.
The only thing bad about yesterday was the bathrooms!! OMG they were soooooo gross, that I wouldn't even sit down (it is hard to squat over the toilet when you are this short). I didn't take any chances and put toilet paper on the seat, like my momma used to do for me as a kid. OK and now are you ready???? There was a tip jar for the toilets!!! can you believe that???
It was soooooo nice to get away for the day, but I missed my babies and was sooo glad the see them when I got home.


No comments:

Post a Comment