Saturday, April 24, 2010

Heavy Metal




Some metal work that I have done--of course the top pic is my niece Ashlyn, that lil cutie will be a year old Monday--hard to believe. The purple one is for my nephew Brennan. He is about the theater. He is a theater major in college. He has come along way from playing "winged monkey #3" in the Wizard of OZ. He will be famous someday. The last one is something that I whipped up. I was playing with some cinnamon and used Pledge floor wax to put it on the metal. Yep that is the only time I will use floor wax---doing Artsy Fartsy stuff and not cleaning. Hhhhhuuuummmmm maybe I can make something out of that big noisy thing that says Bissell on it--Oh yeah, it is called a vaccuum.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the frame......it is soooo cute....Everytime I look at it and I think how creative you are and that is such a cute baby....LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete