Friday, February 26, 2010

Desperate Housewives


Ok I usually never watch that show Desperate Housewives but today I had 7 tons of laundry to fold. So I sat, rocked Tami in the bouncer, folded laundry and watched it. It wasn't to bad. Huuummmmm their day was spent going after the other woman, being mad at the made, fretting over designer clothes, and having affairs with the gardener or who ever. This evening, waiting for Jim to get here with Cole and Na, I had both babies crying,--- trying to get a bottle made,--- then feeding one while bouncing the other--then got done feeding that baby,---went to make a bottle for the other,--while Shelby was puking in the kitchen (at least dogs clean up their own puke)---turn down the oven because no time to check the chicken---got the bottle made---picked up the baby---Oh wrong baby---pick up the other baby and feed him or her--and need to pee really bad the whole time. The only man that I want to have an affair with is Mr. Bubble.
OK it not always this crazy --just a few times a day. I do have a little bit of down time. Do ya think I want to spend the little bit of down time dusting a shelf??? NO WAY!!! The house is a big O mess and I don't care in the least. What is the worse that could happen?? Ooooo someone could come in and think "Connie's house is a mess" Well they would be 100% right and if they don't like it they can walk back out. I don't think that the housekeeping police are going to take away my birthday. I have had bigger problems in my life than to worry about dust on a shelf or some clutter on the floor.

1 comment: