Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Fur Babies--No Slick Skin Babies

yep it is true, me, Molly, and Shelby got to hang out without the slick skin babies. They were happy since they have not gotten as much attention since the slick skin babies were born. Speaking of fur and slick skin babies. What is the deal with people putting ads in the paper "free to a good home, moving and can't take my dog" What if I put an ad in the paper saying "free to good home, moving and can't take my twin babies" People would freak out. Come on, pets aren't something that you have until it becomes inconvenient. There will be times when it is imposible to keep your pet, but call me crazy (ok I am) but pets are people too. OK that is my rant. Go ahead, right click the pic of Molly and save to your computer. Ya know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment