Friday, August 28, 2009

Magazine Housewife vs. Real Housewife



Last night I was flipping through a baby magazine and saw this mom breastfeeding her baby. (sound effect: me sucking my teeth). Oh this lady was skinny with her hair perfectly styled, her lovely earrings accented her perfectly made up face. Her living room had not a speck of dust on her crystal accesories. Her friend was sitting next to her on her white couch. They were likely discussing how the Macys' size 1s usually run to big.
OK at 4:00 in the afternoon I am still in PJ bottoms and a coffee stained ('cause I was to sleepy to hit my big mouth) bra. When you are breastfeeding twins, why bother wearing a shirt. My hair always has dried baby puke in it. My living room consists all things baby and a three legged one eyed dog. It would be nice to see my lovely accessories, but there is to much dust. I have three things that lady doesn't have, my cute Tami, Jackson, and Hansome Jim.--I feel sorry for her ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment