Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Two people changed my life

A couple years ago, I married the sweetest and most handsome man in the world. Lucky me. We had fun road trip'n', going places, watching TV and making fun of the people on TV. Then we thought, "with both of us being so good looking, we should have a baby". Well on 12/12/08. I went to the doc for my ultrasound. They said I was pregnant with twins. Holy cow!!-- Double cuteness!!--wait a minute--these babies won't have jobs to pay for anything.

My punkins were born June 17, 2009. Everyone said I would love them like crazy and I sure do. However life is totally different. No more getting foxy for a night out with my handsome Jimmy Jimmy. Now it is trying to find the time to take a bath, so I can soak off all of the bodily fluids that have accumilated throughout the day. Being a mom (and dad) of twins is awesome and alot of work, I am so lucky to have supportive friends and family.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...your little punkins are growing so much! They are so cute....(Jim is cute, too).

    Love ya,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete