Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Serious game of paddy cake

I was in the kitchen doing the dishes and I heard a serious game of paddy cake going on. Grabbed the camera and this is what I saw. How cute. --Except Jim was singing a different paddy cake than I know. Oh well I am sure it won't be the only thing that we have diffent ideas about. You know, like Jim will want to teach these people to talk, I think otherwise because now they don't talk back. Jim will want them to go on vacation with us. I think that if I am on vacation, I ain't taking kids with me. That is why I am refusing to get a mini van, because he will want to take all the kids places with us. NO WAY am I going anywere with 4 kids. That is nuts. Life is just better to hang out and play paddy cake.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...how cute is that!

    yeah you just wait till they're talking back...my 2 year old is already doing it! And we were going to go on a mini vacation around Labor Day...hmm Jack made up our minds for us that that probably won't happen! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....that is so sweet.

    I will be getting Ashlyn's pictures tomorrow. I can't wait to get them. I'll send you some. Do you have more pictures of Jackson and Tami? You should be getting the care package sometime soon. I think Mike was going to send it off sometime this week.

    Love ya,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete